Saturday, February 25, 2017

1st Email from the Mexico MTC 2-21-17

Hey mommy!!! I got to mexico safe and have everything good and they rushed us into devotional with President Nelson so thats why we are emailing so late. Im all good when i was going through they stopped me because of the scriptures. Send out an email to everyone on the list please because this week i dont have time to email them. Give them all my love and i miss them like crazy. P-Day is on thursday but i wont have one this week. We are pretty rushed so sorry about the spelling haha. this is going to be a crazy long hard journey but i know i can do it through the lord and i can feel your love and support. Um i dont understand like anything and im lost already alot haha. all i can say is that i love you guys so much.send everyone my love and i miss california and everything in it. i dont have much else to say right now next week should be better. I know im here because someone needs me and i can feeel it. It scares me but ill be fine. Thanks for everything love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...