Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!!


What a great, amazing, happy day it is today!
I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if we look at it right ha! I love you all and Keep on pushing through everything!

SO.....
This week that passed by so quickly was a week full of lessons for me! First off, I learned how it feels to get sick once again which was a good one. Starting Monday night some bug or something hit me good and I was down for the count for a couple of nights. I was able to get out during most of Tuesday but once Wednesday and Thursday came around I was in the house in the bed sleeping during the afternoon and night. I am not really sure what I had, but it came with a fever and then also head pain when it started to get colder throughout the day. The blessing is that now I feel better and I have one more week to give it all I got.

Other things that happened was that I had my last regular interview with Presidente which went good! We didn't talk about a ton of things but just focused in on how we must keep going until the very end!
When we have our Interviews with President we also get to talk to Hermana Maucotel and that was fun! With Hermana Maucotel we kinda just talked about future life after the mission. Also she shared a few lesson with me about Marriage and finding a wife which was cool haha. I truly did learn a lot from them though and it was a great blessing to be able to talk to them once again.

Well I hope this email finds you well and loving life! I also hope that you are healthy and are doing the things you want to be doing! Never ever forget that your Father In Heaven Loves each and everyone of you.
Never ever forget that he knows you personally and knows what each and everyone of you are going through right now.

I testify of my beloved Heavenly Father with all my Heart because over the last 23 Months I have began to understand all of those things about him. He is watching over us right now and so is our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ of whom I also testify loves you all and died for each and everyone of you so that we can become better people. Also to give us the ability to return to them one day when they call us home!
I love you all and I will see you NEXT week!!!

Love your Friend Elder Davis!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...