Monday, July 9, 2018
Hhhhhiiii everrybody!!! I hope you guys had a great 4th of July because you all deserve it!
Well this week was crazy so let’s go! P.S. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
- For the 4th a Family in our ward bought us all Hamburgers and we also made the best Root Beer Floats we could make so we celebrated the 4th!
- We had division this week and at the end of them to get back to the house we got a ride in a Fj Cruiser and it made my day.
- During division the bus flew by the bus stop we needed to get off at and ended up dropping us off in the middle of the highway, so we had a fun walk on the highway against traffic for 10 mins.
- The weather was bipolar this week and rained a lot even though this week we are supposed to start the hottest part of the year here.
- To get to food on Saturday we walked up a street that turned into a river because it rained like a hurricane was passing over us. It was cool to be walking up the street as the cars were going back down the hill because all the water.
- Changes happened but nothing really happened here... We are staying Put right where we are.
- Taught a lesson last week while getting a haircut because our Investigator is a Barber and was super busy the day we went to give a lesson. SO, with permission we jumped in line to get a haircut and to teach a lesson.
- One day this week the power went out in the house we were eating at, so we ate by candle light, greatest meal to date here.
- Last Monday we went on a district activity to like an arcade thing. It was super exciting, and I had a blast! Best activity ever!
Well that is all I have for you this time. I love you all! I know you can do all thing if you just believe! Also remember to always have Patience in all that you do. Sometimes we need to remember to walk when we want to run!
Have the best week ever! I know our Savior lives and I know the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. You should give it a try if you have never read it. I promise you it will change your life!
Ohhh ya shout out to the U.S.A for having a birthday this last week I wish I was there!!! Also Shout out too little Hunter for turning 20 this week on slurppy day!!!!
GO get a free slurppy! You all deserve it!LOve your friend Elder Davis!
Monday, July 2, 2018
I love you all let’s just get that out of the way first ha. I also hope you guys are doing amazing and just having the time of your lives.
So, this week was another flash before the eyes just like the others have been so far this change. It was a really productive week though in a few ways.
1. We said farewell to President and Sister McArthur and Welcomed in a new president.
2. We finally got out and worked with some members from Santiago which helped us out a ton in getting to know new people.
3. Elder Kirkman and I have started getting up at 6 am to go on a run every other morning.
4. Elections happened here yesterday so we had to be in at 6pm.
Well more on our new President. His name is President Maucotel. He is from the states but I'm not 100 percent sure from where. We are also still waiting to hear from him because everything has been 100% the same since he has got here. I know though he will teach us a bunch and help us grow. I am beyond excited to learn from him and it will be a great experience over these next 7 months to get to know him.
Hmmm so that is pretty much everything I got today. I can’t believe June has past and July has arrived, but I know with the coming of a new month comes a bunch of new opportunities!
I end with this. I know the Church is true. I know Russel M. Nelson is a Prophet of God, I love him and thank him for his example. I know our Savior lives my friends and family. He truly truly gave everything for us and then came back again for us. It is BECAUSE of him we can do all thing we do and that we have the chance to live with our families forever. I ask that you just all remember him and give thanks for him.
I love you all. I know your Father in Heaven, OUR Father in Heaven has an amazing, loving, special plan for each and every one of us. PRAY he is there and I promise you with my whole heart He is always listening because we are his children.
Have an amazing week!
Love your friend Elder Davis!
Monday, June 25, 2018
Monday, June 18, 2018
First off.... HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY DAD!!!
Also, a big happy Father’s Day to all of the other Dads out there you guys are all doing work so keep it up! Thanks for all your examples also!
Ok ok here we go real quick. So, this week was a good one. We had lots of things go down outside of our area so that kinda meant we didn't get much time to work in Santiago. That was a bummer, but we still had a great time and we had a BAPTISM to end the week! WOOOOO!
So, this week like i already said was filled with other things we had to do. We had meetings with the Stake President of the stake we work in Tuesday and Wednesday and that took up pretty much the whole night of both those days. Also, with the situation we are in with no house in Santiago we weren't even able to really get out to Santiago. I'm pretty sure we only where able to go for like 1 hr on Wednesday. It’s OK though because the meetings went great and we got good input form the Bishops and Stake President and we all got on the same page. We are going to maybe have so more meetings coming up to finalize everything but its looking great!
Ok then on Friday we had "Return to MTC" and that was like a full day thing. The "Return to MTC" is something they have for the new missionaries and the missionaries that are training to just check in on how everything is going. It went really well also and i was super proud of Elder Samaniego because he works hard, and we were able to complete all the practices. We had a great time and it was a blast to see a bunch of friends who also came.
Now to the best part of the week! The baptism! It went amazing and I just am so happy thinking about it. It was such a blessing to us to get to know Alexa (the girl who was Baptized). She is awesome, and it was so cool to teach her and watch her grow. I think that is my favorite part of this experience teaching these amazing people, just to see them with such a desire to learn and change. They all touch my heart. They are all so special to me and i know without a doubt they are so special to Our Father in Heaven.
Well we ended on the best note i could think to end on for this last week. It was a week that we worked hard and had fun, so I feel great.
I love this opportunity i have to go out every day and represent my Savior. I know though it is not just me doing that. I hope you all remember always that every single one of you is a Representative of Jesus Christ. Make sure you are on the right path also so that you can be a worthy Representative. I know our Father in Heaven loves his children so much so that means he love every single one of you a ton, more then you know. I know my Savior lives also and I love him.
I love you all! Have a very very great week! Keep pushing and moving forward. I know you guys can do everything!
Love your friend Elder Davis!
Hey beautiful people you guys are all amazing and I just love you all. We are going to jump into to it really quick this week because sad...
Elder Davis with his Mission President and his Wife. All 8 missionaries that came in today Yes Logan had 2 packages...
Hey mommy!!! I got to mexico safe and have everything good and they rushed us into devotional with President Nelson so thats why we are emai...
House partyyyyssss Well hi everyone I hope all is well first off. Hope you guys had a safe weekend and all your dreams came true this wee...