Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Week 100.......2 is better then 1

My beloved Family and Friendssss!!


Well here we are once again but this time with a little less time for me here In Monterrey, Mexico.
I love this place so much and am honestly so happy that I still have 2 weeks to give it all I got before coming home to see you all.
This week was another week that came and passed but a week that brought happy things!

This week we were able to work hard and see all the work pay off. In church with us this week we had a Family come with us that is the Family Martinez. The Father of the Family is a member of the church who has not been to church for a long time. He wants to start learning once again so we have been working with them these last couple weeks, this week they were finally able to make it to church! That was such a blessing for us and truly the Lord is helping us with all things out here In Montemorelos.
The rest of the week went really good! I was able to work with a couple of different Elders on Intercambios (exchanges) this week which were Elder Cuessy who is from Los Angels, California on Tuesday and then Elder Sorenson who is from Utah on Friday.
It is such a blast working with all these missionaries and I will forever be thankful for all of the time I have gotten to work here as a missionary with so many amazing people!

I love you all and I hope that this week brings joy and happiness to your lives! I know my Savior lives and I know that he suffered and died for us all.
I know that we are here to learn and grow that we can choose to follow him.
I know that one day we will all see him again and if we do all we can we all will live with him once again. The things that I have been blessed to come to learn have been the greatest blessing for me these last 2 years and I am so thankful to my Father In Heaven for the time I have had.

Well I will write you all as Elder Davis 2 more times and I hope you all know I love you and pray for you!
See you soon!
Love your Friend Elder Davis!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...