Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Week 99.....You can count on me in 1, 2, 3 and I'll be there!

Hello everyone!!!

Well truly time does fly when you are having fun!!! I hope you all know though that I love you and hope you are doing well and having the time of your lives.

It is crazy to me how time works because I feel like it just keeps getting faster and faster every week. This week flew by and was full of lots of things to remember! TO start I had the chance to do intercambios for the very last time out in Linares which was a bittersweet time but I did get to say goodbye to a good friend Victor one last time and also I got to say Good bye to Hermano Juan. It was a great time in Linares which was a little crazy due to the weather and the buses that we had to take.

Then this last Friday I had the opportunity to bare my Testimony to the missionaries of the zones of Linares and Roma during my very last Zone Conference.
It truly did not feel like it was the very last one but for sure did feel a little different then the others.

We had lots of work to do the other days and had a good work week which was full of cold and rain haha. I love this mission and I am still learning so much and it is amazing!
We also had our Zone Activity today which will be my very last one also haha.

Yesterday we were blessed to have the baptism of Hermana Marcela and that was awesome! She is truly a example to me and has taught me so many things! She is also going to be someone I will remember for ever because her Baptism was probably the very last one I will have the ability to participate in here in Mexico as a Missionary.

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Life is amazing and you all can truly do anything you put your mind to. We must Always remember though to put OUR Father In Heaven first and trust in him with all our heart ,mind and strength.
I will see you all soon! I love you all!
With lots of love your friend Elder Davis!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...