Monday, April 10, 2017

7th week and out in the Mexico world

 What is good everyone. well I'm finally out in the field. its crazy to say the least and very humbling. I have had no hot water and wash my cloths by hand so that's fun. I think all my Spanish left my brain hahaha. I have a only Spanish speaking companion, he is cool though I love him like my brother. We don't know what each other is say a lot but I just smile as big as I can. It's hard though not going to lie, not being able to talk to anyone and only hearing English in your head is a new and crazy experience. There is a lot of work to be done for me to be the person I need to be. My prayers are with you all. Every day I get on my knees and pray for you. I strive to serve these amazing people, their hearts are so big and they strengthen me and make me smile. I have never gone through something so hard in my life but its OK. I am being made into a better person for the future where I can serve and love all. We had a amazing opportunity to hear and listen to the Prophet and the Apostles of this great church last week at general conference. It was a gift from god and a blessing. I pray that you listened to a little and if you did not go and do because you will be blessed I testify to you of this they are called of god. I love them, I strive to be them and while i will never reach who they are in this life I will cherish each word they speak because it is the word of god. I bless you all to feel my love. I am a servant to you all,  I will always look to serve my fellow men I love them all. I know god lives. If you don't believe me go on a mission for 50 days and you will believe me, I know this to be true. I know no Spanish but I some how can get a message across of my love for those who  I'm serving and my love for this gospel it is a blessing. I commend you all for the kind words you have sent me over the past weeks I know it might be weird emailing but its a blessing to me I thank you all with my heart. You are all examples to me. I miss you all and pray god is with you. Be safe and I leave you this week with a scripture." know ye not that ye are the temple of god, and that the spirit of god dwellth in you.  if any man defile the temple of god, him shall god destroy for the temple of god is holy, which temple ye are". you are all beautiful souls and all have the light of Christ. Be good for god will bless you all. Please I pray choose the right for it is better not to suffer the great pains that come from the wrong. You are never alone and if a choice gets placed before you that you can choose wrong or right, I want you to think of me there with you to help you out and together we will choose the right. You are never alone god is good. Choose the right and you will be blessed I leave my words with all.  My love and knowledge for god has helped me. I love you all till next week be safe!!!!
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...