Monday, April 17, 2017

8th week recap letter

Yo Yo Yo whats cracking my favorite people I love the most in the world besides the people I'm serving here hahaha. I miss you all and hope you all know I'm praying for you each day. Be good and choose the right and I promise blessings will surround you in everything you do. Hows it going??? write me up even if you dont think it wouldn't help, it all help and I promise I will try my best to write you back. This week went by sooo fast like wow. I feel like 2 days ago I had to sit at a computer and write. I love letting you all know how I am, I love my branch I'm serving and the sweet people of this area I love them with all my heart. Spanish is still insane and I still don't know what i'm doing more then half the time but I just smile. I love to smile it makes your day so much better. So this week I challenge everyone to smile because it makes others happy and thats what its all about. I'm truly blessed to be where I am. I have learnd and grown beyond what I ever had imagined I would be able to grow. I have been blessed with the pure love of the savior for me and for these wonderful people. They dont understand all things and they dont have even close to what we have back home but they brighten my life so much and bring me to tears with how much they love life. They have been an example to me these past 2 weeks and I dont want to leave them ever and I'm happy I have another 2 months here. I think I'm speaking in church next week haha I dont really know but I will find out soon. Thank you all for the beautiful emails you wrote me, you help me smile. I wish I could go up to each of you and tell you personaly how much you mean to me and I wish I could be with you guys to serve your needs. If there is anything I could do for you from Mexico, you let me know and I will do it with my whole heart. Hard work paysss offf!!!!!! after 2 weeks here I'm happy and very blessed by the Saviors help to say that we got 3 people to commit to baptism. What a wonderful experience it has been for me to see them grow. They have strengthend me and I have felt there light in my heart and I can see them grow. On Saturday we will have the opportunitiy to baptise 2 of them if all goes to plan, they are 2 teenage girls 17 and 15 years old who are very strong. I'm beyond thankful for them. Remember this week to smile, to love everyone around you and to do the little things. Reading the scriptures and praying are the 2 most important things to do. I love you all!! 2 months down and time has never gone by any faster, I'm going to be with you all once again before you can blink your eyes and count to 10. I love you all once again be safe, you are all important to me and your father in heaven. till next week with love Elder Davis of Mexico!! NOW GO CHOOSE THE RIGHT hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...