Monday, April 24, 2017

9th week recap

Hey everyone, I pray you are all doing well!!!! Another week in the books wow oh wow. I never felt my life could go so fast but it has picked up and keeps getting faster and faster. This week was kinda hard one for me, not going to hide it. It was honestly probably the hardest week of my life. I don’t think missionaries usually do this but I want to share everything how it is so I will. So, I talked in church on Sunday that was a lot of fun hahaha, it went good I felt directed in what to say. We had Zone Conference on Thursday and that was one of the most spiritual things ever it was amazing. We were not able to have the baptisms this week which was a bummer but we are rescheduling., This is so hard, like wow it is this hard, but it is so rewarding it crazy it really is both sides of everything. Like I have never felt so alone in my life as I did this week. I cried a lot haha and I cried some more, but in those times of sadness and loneliness I have never felt my Saviors love greater. It’s a terrible feeling to feel alone. I pray that all who read this never have to feel that, if you have to go through that pray pray pray. Then go to your parents who love you so, talk to them and then talk to those who love you. If you feel alone and feel there is no one there I promise you there always is. I am here for you I want you to write me if you feel alone and each Monday I will write you. You also have a father in heaven who loves you more then you know. I also wish to challenge those who might not have to go through the feelings of being alone. I challenge you this week at school or wherever you might be to find someone alone and talk to them, be kind, loving and make someones day. That action will bless your life I give you my promise of these. I don’t want this thing to scare those who have mission calls or want to go on a mission haha. Don’t worry it’s so amazing out here, but salvation is not easy and we must pay a price to reach it like the Savior once did for us all. I have been taught this last week a lot of things that have changed my life. I’m in love with this place and I love my mission so much. This has changed my life and changed me in so many great ways in 2 short months. I will be a better friend, a better brother, and better husband, a better father, and a better son to my loving caring parents. Mom and Dad I do love you so much. you don’t know how much you mean to me but you mean everything. I wish one day to be like you guys. Happy birthday to little Andrew, I promise you I only have to miss one more and I will be with you once again to celebrate your special day. You will always be my baby brother even though you are a big 13 now wow oh wow how time flies my sweet Andrew. I love you all and until next week love Elder Davis., Don’t forget to prayyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...