Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 37 ReCap

Week 37 ReCap



Week in the Crib aka week in the house
Hello everyone!!! So, another week down of life and you guys are all doing amazing I’m so proud of you all… keep going! Always look up because we all have our Father in Heaven above us.

Well so yep this week has been a different one from the past couple weeks and that is because I was in the hospital for 3 days and 2 nights and then in my house the rest of the week. The reason I was at the hospital is because Elder Bradly my new companion had surgery Tuesday. So, Tuesday we had to go to the hospital and get all checked in at about 3 and then he went into surgery at about 5.
During his surgery I was in the waiting room for like 2 hrs. just sitting there studying and reading, so that was super exciting. After the 2 hrs. I got to go into our room and then Elder Bradly got wheeled in about 25 mins after.
Everything went good with his surgery and he’s all better now. We did stay an extra day because he was in a lot of pain, so his doctor wanted him stay to get checked on by the real nurses. Thursday, we got checked out and we headed home to just relaxed. He needs to be inside resting for 7 days and today we are on day 5 so we are almost there.

I did have the opportunity to get outside and work though this week on some divisions. So, I had division Friday, Saturday morning then also on Sunday afternoon for a couple hours with my district leader, Elder Sandrigo from Argentina. He is a champion, a funny story about him and I is that we have been in the same zones my whole mission. He was one of the first missionaries I had meet, and we are still in the same area, so it was super fun to work with him. He was moved out to this zone the same time I did.
We had a lot of success together on Friday in his area, we went on divisions inside divisions which was crazy, I worked with the Mission leader of his ward. Ya but then I came and worked in my new area the other times. We were able to find 15 new people to teach here and get the work started in this area.

This area has been down lately in the work that has been done here. They haven’t had a baptism here for about 8 months now so I’m here to try and change that around. I had a good talk with Elder Bradley, and we are on the same page now. This upcoming week when we can get out and work we are going to give it everything we have.
So more about my new companion. He has about a year out in his mission. He is 19 years old and he is from Utah. We get along really well, it’s been different having another American companion. So now in my mission I have had 2 Latinos and 2 Americans. His Spanish is super good and mine is getting there so he should be able to help me out a lot.

Well that’s all my loved ones. This week stay positive through everything please and always remember you are so important.
Keep your standards high and never lower them for anything. you all deserve the world.
Love you all a ton.


Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...