Wednesday, November 22, 2017

ReCap 39 week



 Wednesday for P-day weird
 Hello Family and friends!!!
 Well I’m still alive and everything is going good or actually great and amazing. So ya I didn’t write Monday and also didn’t have P-day (preparation day) on Monday this week because we went to the temple today! That was an amazing experience and it was such a beautiful day all around. So ya I guess I have a lot to fill you guys in on because it has been over a week now since I last wrote. Here I go let’s see if I can remember everything haha.
  Ok ok so let’s start off in last week. Last week was pretty crazy and filled with a lot of things that took us away from our area so that was a bummer. We had Zone Conference last Tuesday which like always is way awesome. The zone conferences always help us refocus and gives us new ideas to use in our areas and all that.
 So, this Zone conference they really focused on the Book of Mormon which over the last couple months has been talked a lot throughout the church. That is because it truly is so important to our lives. It will keep us growing and going in the right direction. I promise you all that if you read it every day with a prayer you will receive blessing and answers that you are looking for.
Well from that conference my companion and I now have decided to carry The Book of Mormon in our hands everyday all day and it has truly become a part of us. It has blessed my life and it will bless yours to read it.
 Well hmmm other things throughout the week is that Elder Bradley had another check up on his nose and all is still ok with that, so he got the ok to exercise woooo. That means we have started going pretty hard with that. We go running morning and night and it really has been fun and I think I’m starting to enjoy running hahaha. It was kind of tough at first because I haven’t full on ran in days like over 5 months so there was some rust but now it’s all good.
We also had to go to the offices this week for Elder Bradley because he completed a year here coming up this week.  He had to renew his green card, so he could be legal to live here again. Oh, ya the news about that is we got called today and everything went through, but we have to travel back to the offices tomorrow for him to sign some papers.
 Also last week we had another Market contacting activity in the zone and that was awesome. There were also some pretty sweet things in the market so I after it was over I ended up buying some sweet fake Nike shirts hahaha for like 100 pesos for 2 of them so that made me happy.
Then to end the week off on Saturday and Sunday we had Stake conference here. It was awesome to be a part of and get to listen to all the talks here. The also talked a lot about the Book of Mormon surprise surprise and also how we truly do have our Savior with us every single day and every moment and that he loves us so.
 Ahh ya then to End the week we were able to watch the face to face with Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard, that was probably one of the coolest things I have ever watched. It was amazing, and I invite all you to go watch it because it truly answered so many questions just about everything. It also shows that the Church leaders are regular Humans. Btw Elder Oaks is super funny, and I did not know that before.
Oh, and we had like 4 zones from the mission together in one church building with the young adults. So, I came up with the idea to see if we could watch it in English just to understand it close to 100 percent. So, it got oked and then about 14 other American missionaries and I went and squeezed into a tiny little room to watch it in English hahaha that was sweet.
 Well I feel like this week will fly by because it is already Wednesday so ya I will talk to you guys in like 5 days. Oh, Thanks Giving is this week also haha. They don’t celebrate it here, but it will be celebrated in my heart. I love this gospel. I love the opportunity I have to serve people every day,
 This mission has changed my life and I will forever be thankful to my Father in Heaven for this opportunity because it’s amazing. I’m also so thankful for all of you guys. You light my world with light each and every one of you. You are all so special to me and are all blessings from God. You all are his children also. You have a Father in Heaven and you are never alone.
 I love you all and miss you all. I would love to see and be with you, but I have work to do here where our Father in Heaven needs me right now. If later on he needs me somewhere else I will go and do what he asks without a question. If that puts me back into your lives in person I will be there. I hope to be a missionary for life and forever and do the things of the Lord because it brings true happiness.
Have a happy holiday and may your week be blessed with happiness and light. Always be thankful for all that you have and be thankful for the life you have been given and the people you have.
Always smile life is just a blessing!
Love Elder Davis
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...