Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 36 ReCap


 Surprise changes for meeeee



Well hello everyone you guys are all awesome and I love you all. So, this week was probably the fastest week ever in my mission and I don’t really know why hahaha. I do hope that this week went bye fast for you guys also if that’s what you needed and that you are having the best time of your lives. Always stay positive life is amazing. 

 



  Well anyways about the week We did have a lot to do and we worked as hard as we could because this was the last week of the change here. We just wanted to go out swinging if one of us got changed. We finished the week off really good and we got to baptize 2 more people which was amazing. They are Franco a little boy and then Luis the husband of Erica the Young lady we baptized last week. It was amazing, and the spirit was so strong, I had the privilege to do the baptism with Luis which I will remember forever. We were truly blessed by the lord as we worked as hard as we could and did everything we needed to do.



I have seen so many miracles and I love my Savior and Father in Heaven so much. They are my best friends and they are always here for all of us. Well besides the baptism we received permission from the parents of three little kids to baptize them in 2 weeks and they are awesome and probably the nicest kids I know. Their names are Nelson, Camelia, and Diego and I love them like my little siblings and I hope that they can keep going strong.



Well I don’t have a ton of time to write a big nice email and that’s because I got told I’m getting changed today.

   So anyways last night we got the call and where told that everything was staying the same, and that Elder Ac and I would have another 6 weeks together to keep working hard. But bam out of nowhere this Afternoon at about 1 we got called and told that I’m going to actually be changed to a new area.



My new area is Los Elizondo. I’m with Elder Bradley, I actually know him because we have been in the same zone the last 6 weeks. So anyways with Elder Ac if you guys don’t know he had to have surgery the first week I was with him. President put me with him to help him recover and everything and help him. So, it turns out that Elder Bradley has to have surgery also this week so I’m getting put into help him out, so I get to go be Doctor Davis again haha.



I’m starting to think that the Lord is trying to tell me something about what I should do after my mission and what I should study. So, the next 2 weeks should be interesting with everything and taking care of Elder Bradley recovery.



Well I hope you guys have an awesome week and a sweet Halloween. Oh, and yes, they do have Halloween here I guess we are close enough to the states here that it has come down. Sadly, I don’t think I’m allowed to go get candy hahaha I’m told for that now anyways.



 I love you all and have a wonderful week. Please stays positive and stay focused. Love your loved ones and those who are important to you let them know how much they mean to you.



You are all so special to me and you all mean the world to me.

 Stay smiling and keep pushing forward, you are all so special and the sky is the limit for all of you!!!!



Love Elder Davis







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...