Monday, December 4, 2017

40th Week ReCap












That was a quick one
Well hi everyone!!! This week has been super fast and legit I emailed you all like 5 days ago so I don’t know if I have much. So, let me see...
So, Um Thursday ahh ya I remember Thursday we went back to the offices for Elder Bradley’s green card! So that was super exciting, but it actually ended up not being the right time or something happened because his card wasn’t done or something I’m not really sure, so we ended up going to the offices for kinda no reason. But the best thing that came out of that trip is that there was a computer guy there fixing some computers and he saved my SD card for my camera wooooo!!! So, my SD card had gotten infected or something from one of the computers here that we use so it wouldn’t hook up to the computers and it wouldn’t read or anything. So, we asked the computer guy to look at it and he threw down some coding stuff on it and bam now it works and now my mom will be happy that I can send her photos hahaha. (YES, I’M VERY HAPPY THAT HE WAS ABLE TO FIX IT) Then we got home from the offices and had a normal day. 

Then oh I guess it was Thanksgiving that day also hahaha. We didn’t really do anything for Thanksgiving to celebrate because Elder Bradley and I are on a diet thing to try and lose some weight. We did make the turkey craft project things though that my Mom sent!!! They were awesome and I was kinda confused how it went and I think I put it together right but if I didn’t opps I don’t really see many turkeys here I don’t think I have seen one here so that’s why it might not be right haha. 

Then Friday we had Divisions. They went super good and I had a great time. I went to Fillipy Carrio again the area of our District Leader with his companion and it was fun. We did a lot of contacting and it was really good and ended up fantastic. We found some new people who want to learn about the gospel then we ended the divisions Saturday morning. We then had a normal day full of work Saturday which was really good to have.

Ohhh and in exercise time on Saturday I ended up running a 3-mile hahaha. I have never been able to legit run a 2 mile straight up before I’m pretty sure but hey the mission changes you and now I can run farther haha. Then Sunday was awesome. We finally had someone get up for church. It has been about 5 months also since the missionaries have brought someone to church in this ward, so everyone was pretty excited.

We are also going to baptize him this coming Sunday. His name is Jose angel and he is 14 and he is awesome. He is probably my first investigator to ever stay the full three hours of church also the first time he went. We are super happy and excited for him and it has been a lot of work to finally get this area moving in the right direction. That was pretty much all that happened though this week.

Oh, today though we did have our district activity. It was super fun and we got to go to a famous place here in Monterrey called Parque Fundidora. Its super sweet and is huge. It’s just this big park thing with a ton of things to do and to see. It was a ton of fun though and a wonderful way to start off the week. 

This week I hope you guys have a blast and have success in all that you do. As you do hard things and focus in on the good things blessings do come. 

I love my Savior and he truly lives. You can all do hard things and you can all learn so much every day. We have the greatest teacher ever and that is the Holy Ghost we just have to listen. 

Love you all and keep smiling!!! Ahhhh and big Shout Out to my Bff Elder Smith aka Matthew Smith who is out in Dominican Republic on turning a big 20 years yesterday the 26 th welcome to the 20s buddyyyy!!!. 
Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...