Tuesday, December 12, 2017

42nd Week ReCap


Another 6 weeks

Well hi friends! So, this week was awesome and filled with amazing things. From interview with president to Bradley and I Baptizing the first convert here in this area in 8 months it truly was amazing. On top of that I found out that here in Mexico it snows ha. Here we gooooo.



   So, to start off this week was the last week of the change so that meant it was crunch time. We had a really fun full week also so that just made it fly bye. We started with the crazy things on Tuesday when we had our interviews with President McArthur.

 Interviews are so amazing and being able to talk to your mission president there is just something special about it. So, interviews went amazing and then to top off that day we received packages!!!



 I got to say I’m truly spoiled (Loved)haha. I was spoiled before my mission from some people and I still am I guess. First off thank you all so much for your love and support. You make it easier for me to be here away from you all with your emails, Letters, and packages that I receive. Thank you I truly love you all.

Well so I received 9 packages and also a bunch of Cards/letters. I had so many packages I had to take them all home in my big suitcase that I luckily brought with me. Thanks mommy for the heads up and for that idea.

I did end up opening one of the packages there at our meetings and shout out to Sam Barnes for the spinners because now my whole zone has a spinner thanks for sponsoring us haha they all loved them.



Well that was our Tuesday filled with fun and packages. Then the next day we had divisions and I worked with Elder Sandrigo my District leader then it was just super cold. It has truly been so cold here this past week it has been crazy. Oh, ya Elder Bradly and I are staying put in our area so no changes!!!



  So, I think Thursday we had snow. I wasn’t really told, or I had no idea it snowed here in Mexico but surprise for Elder Davis it does. People did tell us that it really never does but that this year was a special one. It like snowed but wasn’t cold enough for the snow to stick on the ground but it stuck on the cars, so it snowed haha.

It has been cold here and the cold is different here it like goes straight to your bones, so we have just been wearing a lot of layers. It was fun to see snow though and we had a great time.



Well then, the best thing that happened this week is that we had our baptism of Jose Angel. He is amazing, and it was an amazing experience to be a part of everything that happened. He got baptized Saturday then got confirmed yesterday. He also received the priesthood yesterday which was a great surprise to us because we didn’t know that was happening. It was a beautiful experience though all the way around.

I give all my thanks though to my father in heaven. Without him we would not have seen the miracles that we did. I love my Father in Heaven I know he loves you too. Give thanks always for the things you have also.

 I invite you this week to just be thankful. Just for everything. Smile and keep moving forward God loves you. You are all so special and so many people love you. I truly don’t deserve you all in my life and I thank my Father in Heaven every day for each and one of you.



Have a great week!!!! Stay warm and have an awesome week getting ready for Christmas. Give back though and remember those who don’t have as much or might be alone this holiday season.



Look for those opportunities to make others smile. 



Love Elder Davis









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...