Tuesday, March 13, 2018

55th Week.....Lessons to be learned always!

What is up my lovely family and friends!!!
Well let’s jump right into the fun. SO, this week was laid back and not much happened so this might be a short one.
So, to start the first week of the change we didn't have meetings until Wednesday. When Wednesday came around it was cool to meet all the new missionaries that are now in our zone, so that was a good time. After the meeting on Wednesday we just started our normal work and worked normally the whole week. It was a little tough this week for us with finding our investigators. They just weren't there at their homes or anything so that was a tough point of the week seeing the work stall with a few of them.

We did though get ahold of an investigator named Mallela who has not been progressing lately. She has been super busy with work lately, so she has kinda thrown religion on the back burner. We had a great lesson with her on Thursday where she told us that she felt a little bad about not focusing on God anymore now that things have gotten better in her life, she said she doesn't want to become one of those people who only prays and goes to church when they are passing through hard times.

The lesson turned out great and we were able to be straight forward with her and we also started over with the lessons to see if that helps her. The thing we did see in her though is that she has the desire to keep learning and she wants to always be on the right path. That helped me learn a lesson also which really everyone I talk to ends up teaching me something here on my mission which has been a blessing to me.

It helped me to really see how much the gospel means to me and how we always need to place it first no matter what. We are always going to pass through times where we feel terrible and life is hard but then thankfully we will reach the point when everything is going great again. Its life with the ups and downs but we must choose now what will be a main stay during all of that.
I know that our Savior Jesus Christ is always there during every single moment of our lives. He is always there not only when we struggle but during the great happy times. We need to always remember him, he and our Father in Heaven always remember us no matter what. I'm so thankful for this gospel. I'm so blessed for the opportunity I have to learn every single day. I will never be able to give enough thanks to everyone who has made my time here possible.

I love you all, I pray for you all! Keep smiling the Savior of the world is on your side and he wants the best for you!
Have a great week!

Love Elder Davis!

Pictures: Young men from our ward were catching fish for their turtle, pictures from our area and making slime with the girls from the ward.  Won this stuff animal at the Claw game in a store here










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...