Monday, March 5, 2018

54th week....Another 1

Well guess who is staying in the area of Los Elizondo for another change!!! I am! Well I hope everyone is happy back in the states and wherever you guys are, I hope you are all having a great time. I love you guys always remember that haha!

Ok so yep like I said above I will be staying here another change. We were thinking that I would stay here with Elder Fuentes and be his last companion because this is his last change but as the time got closer not going to lie I got a little more anxious that I was going to change.
Also, we didn't get the changes until last night at like 9pm so that made things even more crazy. So anyways I will be going on to my 4th change here which in months will be 6 months. It’s been so much fun to serve here, and I truly love it here!

Oh, also to add to the good news for those of you who don't know the last 4 months here in the house I have been staying at, we haven't had hot water. So, the last couple months I have had to heat up water in a bucket and then use that to shower with. It was fun and interesting don't get me wrong and it was a super good experience for me but I'm happy to say this last week someone finally came to fix it Woooo! So now I will be able to shower normally even though it’s starting to get hot and here in about a month and a half we won’t need hot water hahaha. Everything happens for a reason though and I wouldn't trade it for a thing.

I LOVE MISSION LIFE, IT IS THE BEST!!!

Well the rest of the week was pretty normal. It was a little hot though and its starting to truly feel like Mexico again haha. Even though it is nowhere near as hot as it will be in the coming months, so it should be fun!
Love life my friends and family. Never get down on yourself…. everything will be ok. Always try to smile and then if bad thought come push them out with good thoughts because you are all so important and perfect just the way you are!

I love you all and may God lead your pathway this week. We all are so blessed for we have a Savior and a Redeemer who has given everything for us. Follow his example and all will be well. I love you all! Have an Amazing week!

Love your friend Elder Davis!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...