Monday, September 17, 2018

week 82...............Its raining buckets.



Hey friends and family I am so thankful for all of you and I hope all is well



 Ok so here we are once again and this week went by super fast but was a super fun one! Not a ton happened though so I will get to it! 





 - It is raining a lot here and we got destroyed by the rain once again a couple times this week but it was a fun time.



 - I went on divisions with my good friend Elder Garrido from Cancun Mexico this week because Elder Pierce got a ingrown toenail taken out so we went to help them in their area on Thursday.



 - I got to eat Pizza with ranch dressing for the first time in 18months on Saturday and it made my day. It got better though because for desert the Sister brought out homemade brownies with vanilla Ice Cream and it just reminded me of a meal from the states.



 - This last weekend the 16th of September passed with is the Independence Day for Mexico so we had to be in our houses at 8 on Saturday and Sunday. On Friday though our Stake that we are in had a Independence party that we all got to go to so that was fun.



 - We had our Investigator Carlos who is 87 years old come to church again for the 4th time in a row and now he has a baptism date for the 29th of this month! We are super excited for that!



- I got to play Basketball with my boy Elder Schenk and my boy Elder Aden Joseph Pierce and that was a blast. Shout out to Elder Aden Joseph Pierce who goes home in 2 weeks to the great state of California! Bless up, hit him up. He will be missed. 



 - Today we also had our Zone activity and for that we bought 18 pizzas and I almost ate a pizza by myself but I could not so that was interesting. 



 Well my dear Family and friends that is all that has been happening in my life for the last couple days. The days go by fast and the weeks feel like days. I am so grateful for the time I have had here. I am beyond thankful for my Father in Heaven and My Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. I am thankful that we have the opportunity to change and to learn from them and about them, what a great opportunity we truly have and we must take advantage NOW.



 I hope all you have an amazing week this week and that you all can truly look at what you have. I invite all of us to be more grateful this week because I know we are truly blessed beyond our understanding. i love you all and I am so thankful for your love and your support. I am thankful for your friendship.



 Have an amazing week

 Love your Friend

 Elder Davis


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...