Monday, September 10, 2018

Week 81.......It’s coming downnnnn!!!!





 Hey Everyone!!! I hope you are all smiling wherever you are because I know that is what your Father in Heaven wants you to be doing! Also I hope and pray all is well where you are! So this week I am just going to give some quick facts about what has been going on in my life for the last 7 days! Woooo I LOVE MY MISSION!!!! 



 1. This week was a very wet week and the heat has turned now into thunderstorms which truly keeps us on our best game.



 2. With water coming down it means that our shoes get soaked and that is always a fun time. It does keep my feet refreshed and cool from walking a lot so that is a blessing in disguise. REMEMBER always to look for the blessing in all things! There is truly a learning point in everything!



 3. This week went by so quick and we are now going to be starting on our 4 week her and my 4th week with Elder Cruz!



 4. Elder Cruz has grown so quick and I am so proud of him. He is going to be a way better missionary then I am and that makes me happy!



 5. We had a week full of work which was amazing.



 6. We had Interviews with Presidente Maucotel and that is always an amazing time to learn from him one on one. He is an amazing guy and knows so much!



 7. Today we got to go to a Waterfall for our District Activity and it was so much fun! It is called Cola do Cabello and was worth the trip.



 8. I love this time I have here to invite others to come to know OUR Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ!



 Well that is the biggest things from my week but not all. I don't think I have time to write them all down though so I will try my best. I just hope all of you know though that I love My Father in Heaven so much and My Savior Jesus Christ. Without them I would be nothing. Without them we would be nothing.

I testify to you all from my heart that they live and Love us so much. They truly want the best for us and want to help us but we must do OUR part. We must truly look for them and look for their direction they want to give to us. I invite you all to pray and read the Book of Mormon and if you truly read it and pray you will truly come to understand why I love them so much. I know all of you can find answers.

I love all of you and I hope you All have an amazing week filled with only things to make you Smile.

Love your Friend Elder Davis!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...