Monday, June 12, 2017

16 Week Recap

Week 10 of Mission Field life   
Wellll wow where to begin. This week was a fun one to say the least. So, we went to Monterrey Wednesday night so we could be there on time for the meeting the next day. The meeting the next day was with Elder Pino of the Church Mexican area Presidency. Well anyways the night of Wednesday was crazy haha. We got in about 7ish and then went to the mission home around 8. Around 8:30ish 20 more missionaries showed up from other zones so we had a huge sleep over haha so much fun and wild. I also got to see some of my good friends from the CCM (mtc) and that was sweet. Well I had prayed a lot that I would be able to understand the whole meeting and get everything I needed to get out of it. Praying definitely works and oh how I have felt blessed. I ended up being able to understand like 95% of it haha. Prayer is amazing and I promise you all blessing will come if you do pray with all your heart. Besides that trip, we had a lot of work this week and stayed busy. We got 9 new investigators and then a couple progressing ones. It’s been hot lately and sweet comes easy haha. My Spanish has gotten a lot better lately and I don’t really know what’s going on because it’s like English and Spanish are both clashing to be my number one language I think it and dream it. I love it here though. It is tough, exhausting and all around crazy but I have learned so much that truly I could have not learned anywhere else. My love for these people here is crazy and I don’t know what I would do without them in my life. I feel our Saviors love for them and his love for all of you. You all are always in my prayers and I pray all is well. I love you all and miss you all. This has for sure become my home away from homes and it all feels normal now and the mission life is my life. I even have forgotten what life is back home I think haha. It also feels weird not to be in a white shirt and tie haha. All is well here and I wouldn’t trade anything. Always pray for our father is waiting for you to pray to him so he can bless you. I hope all is well. With love Elder Davis

 

Side not from Mom:

10 Weeks in the Field but was in the CCM (mtc) 6 weeks…. So, 16 weeks or 3 months 19 days out on his mission






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...