Monday, June 5, 2017

15 week recap

 WHat is timeeeeee

Well this week was a good one. It was pretty normal and not much happened. Actually, crazy story, we had to go to Monte Moralos for a baptism interview, after while waiting for the bus a guy walks up to us. He starts talking to us and told us someone is sick in his family we told him that if he went to church tomorrow then we could come visit after because we had to catch a bus in 5 mins. Well Sunday rolls around and bam he’s sitting in church and comes up to us after sacrament meeting and tells us he wants to get baptized we were just like what this is awesome. So now we are having lessons with him and seeing where that goes. We have a baptism Saturday which will be another special moment where we can feel so much of the Savior’s love. Besides that, normal teaching and my companion was sick a couple days so that was a bummer. We also have kinda of lost our family we were teaching. It’s sad but they haven’t been there for our meetings the last 3 dates we set up. It been hard because I have so much love for them and they are such good people. The weather was crazy this week again. We got caught in 2 thunderstorms on 2 different days while riding our bikes away from the house haha.  So ya I got soaked a couple times but it was all fun. I love you all and I know you guys can do hard things. Keep pushing forward in and through our Savior’s love through all things. He loves you so much and I have felt his love for his children here. May God be with you this week and don’t forget to pray. Go to the temple if you can, go to church for you will be blessed in all things. I get to go to Monterrey this week for a meeting with a member of the church presidency of Mexico. I can’t wait to learn from the words that will fill my heart. Don’t forget to listen to the still small voice he will guide you in all. I love you all and tell next week stay safe. Love elder Davis

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...