Monday, June 26, 2017

18th week but week 12 in the mission field

Welll this will be super short this week I love you all and you are all in my prayers. I am now finished with training and I will be staying here in Linardes. My new companion will be Elder Snow, I cant wait to work with him. He is an American I believe from Utah. I'm pumped because now I will have someone to help explain everything I don't know hahaha. Next weeks letter will be better, sorry we need to get going to get everything ready. All is well and keep praying.  God loves you keep pushing.
Love Elder Davis

Note From Mom: Elder Logan Davis did not send any pictures as his time was very very short. I have included pictures from last week meetings he had with Presidente McArthur and return to the CCM meeting at the Mission home. These pictures I found on the missions website.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...