Thursday, October 19, 2017

Week 34 ReCap

On to the next one…….
Hey family and friends!!!!! I pray you are doing good and having a great time wherever you are. Be safe though because the world is crazy haha. Also, if you are in California don’t breathe in too much smoke from all those fires your body is a temple of God take care of it now. So on to my week now I guess...
So, this week I don’t really remember that good because it went by super-fast. I do remember though that on Thursday we had our monthly interviews with president. Those are always amazing and I love President McArthur like my second dad because he truly is called of God to watch over us here. During all the interviews I have ever had, he says the right things and really makes me feel ready to work even harder so that is such a blessing. We focused on how we can all get better every day and how we are all in the place right now where we stand for a reason. Our Father in Heaven has placed us there for a reason. He needs us there and if we listen we can make the best of it and do what he needs us to do. 


Tuesday to Thursday passed by normal just filled with a lot of work and finding new people to teach and trying to work with the people we have been teaching here for the past month. Good news is that one of them did accept a baptism date for this coming Sunday so if all goes to plan Sunday we will have a baptism. Then on Friday I had divisions and I got to go to Escobedo. The place is huggeeee compared to Alianza with a lot more American stuff hahaha. We had a super good day that day and I was able to help find some new investigator in their area and help out in everything they needed. Though that was all great the best part of division was that I GOT TO EAT LITTLE CEAZERS PIZZA hahahaha. It was great and super funny to eat it here in Mexico. Oh, then later that night we got together with the other missionaries in the area and had Burger King haha. Not that good here but hey it was fun to eat from American places that I know. Well that all that went down this week. 


Oh, I did give my longest talk here in church this week in Spanish. It went really good, they asked me to give a talk in church about members helping in missionary work so it was good. I think I went about 15 mins in just Spanish so that was awesome. I know with all my heart the Lord always helps us. I know he wants to help us but he won’t do everything for us. He gives the opportunity to us to choose. We have our free agency so we must do our part and ask him for help.
Always pray my family and friends. If you don’t know how just try you can do it I know all you can. He loves you, you all are very important to him. You truly have a Father in Heaven who knows and loves you always remember that for me please.


Have an awesome week and always keep your heads up…. every day is a new day and love life it’s all a blessing from you Father in Heaven. 
Love you guys a ton and I pray for all of you. Do something good this week and always smile. 
Love your best friend in the world,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...