Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 32 recap


New Area same old adjective

What is up family and friends!!!

I love all you guys I want you to be reminded of that right off the bat. I pray you guys had an amazing week also. Time is flying out here so I bet you guys feel it also but don’t forget to stop and enjoy everything.

     Well this week Elder Ac and I where able to get out and work finally. We had enough of being inside and just wanted to get back out and work. We had a good week finding and teaching people. We had 2 people come to watch general conference this weekend which was awesome. They both have baptism fetchas (dates) which we are looking forward to them coming unto to Christ very soon here.

      It’s been a lot of work lately and its starting to pay off with blessing that are truly amazing. One miracle that happened this week was that one of our investigators told us he was too busy for church this week. We called him Sunday morning and he told us that so we kind of talked to him about putting god first and everything else will follow. But he still told us no that he had no time so we said ok and then went on our way.  We prayed as a companionship that he might change his mind and then right before we left the house I said a prayer with all my heart that by the grace of my father in heaven he would come. So, we went to conference and we had one investigator there and this was with like 2 min before it started. SO, I was getting my note book ready but still hoping he would come. Then with a minute before I look behind me and there he is walking down the aisle towards us. Tears filled my eyes as I shook his hand, he told us that he had legit ran to conference and church to make it in time. I truly do love my Savior and miracles are in our lives every day.

       Ok now I know every or just about every missionary letter you will read this week will have something about this weekend ha-ha. I know that you might not want to read more about it but I am being guided by the spirit to share so here it goes. General conference was amazing. I truly felt my heart change as I listened to all the talks. I know that you guys to may receive a change of heart by listening if you do it in faith.

 So, it was the first time I have watched in Spanish and I was very nervous about that. But I went with faith and a prayer in my heart that I would be able to understand the speakers. I know without a doubt in my heart that my prayer was answered and that I heard and understood the things I needed in that moment to understand and that my Father in Heaven needed me to understand. I know our Savior lives and of how sweet that sentence truly is. I just want all my brothers and sisters in this world to know that also. He truly did give everything for us and I will never be able to repay him for that.

     At first to be honest I thought my mission could almost be like my make up for what he has given me. Though being out here I know I was truly wrong and far from right and that he has just blessed me even more. I pray my service never stops for my Savior and I truly pray I can do this forever and he can use me how he needs me to be used. I have truly trusted him with my life and I am ready for him to use me how he wants. With my heart filled with his spirit and with a readiness to do all. With much love I look forward to this week that we may be a light to the people here. 

      If you didn’t get a chance go back and read the talks. If you did listen to it go back and read the talks with a heartful prayer.    I love all you guys so much. You guys are a light to me. You strengthen me and are an example to me. Have a safe week. Have a wonderful week. I do pray for you all. I know our Savior loves you all.   Look for him he is there.

With love I send this too you all. With love I end this letter. 



 Love Elder Davis










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...