Monday, February 5, 2018

50th Week....There goes another one!




Well hi fam and Friends,

I know I say this always, but the weeks are flying by… its madness! This week was really good though. We had some great days filled with lots of work and then others that where a little harder but all around it was a great week to be a missionary in Mexico!





  Well let’s see what I remember... Ahhh ya so to start of this week Tuesday we had our Zone conference. Zone conference is always so good and so much fun. So here we have zone conference and they combine like 2 zones, so it was also fun to see other missionaries from the other zone. This time President and the Assistants talked a lot about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and how much it truly means to use. Our Savior gave us everything we need to return to our Heavenly father I testify of that to all of you and know it’s true with all my heart. Well conference was awesome, and they are special and I'm thankful that we had the opportunity to learn and grow from it.



So, the rest of the week was just filled with lots of regular missionary work which is also the best and it makes the week fly by! Also had the opportunity to work with Elder Sandriego on Friday. He is my District leader and for the 3rd change in a row he has been my District leader. He is awesome though and a great missionary, the most crazy thing is that I have been in the same zone as him my whole mission so we have become really good friends. 



Well time fly’s when you are having fun and I know I'm having the greatest time of my life right now, so this week should go really quick hahaha. I hope and pray you all stay safe this week and have a great week.



Always smile because there are so many great things.  Push out the bad things that might sneak into your head because those bad thoughts are not from the one who loves you the most your Father in Heaven.

You guys all are so important so never forget that and do the things you know you need to be doing. Be a light to someone in need this week and look to serve someone.

 I love you all and talk to you next week!!! 



Love Elder Davis











No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...