Monday, February 19, 2018

Week 52.....Baptisms are the greatest!





Well hello again! Hope you guys had a great week this last week and that nothing bad happened in the last 5 days since i last emailed! These last 5 days since Wednesday, Thursday-Monday have passed so fast it’s crazy! I don't have much that has happened but the stuff that did happen was amazing.



 So, the biggest and best and greatest thing that happened is Lizbeth got BAPTIZED!!! AHh it was so great and such an amazing day on Sunday. So, her baptism was after church on Sunday and I also had the privilege to be the one to baptize her. Well our church is from 12-3pm, so the baptism started at about 3:30pm. Here in Mexico their big meal of the day they eat at 2pm and usually after church everyone leaves super-fast to go eat ha. So, we were kinda nervous to see who would stay for the baptism, but it turned out amazing because a bunch of members stayed for the baptism!



 The service went great and I know we all felt the spirit so strong. It was so cool also because Elder Fuentes, a member from our ward and I sang the song "When I Am Baptized". Oh, course we sang it in Spanish, but the spirit was so over whelming and we all almost cried. Then we did the ordinance of baptism and it was so special because right after she came up out of the water she looked at me and all she said with a smile on her face was "Gracias". Well it was a special day and I know I will never forget the feeling i had. I will send pictures also because we took some good one’s ha. 



 The rest of the days were normal missionary days full of lots of work. We also had our Zone activity today so that was fun to be able to spend time with the other Missionaries in the zone. Hmmm well that’s pretty much everything that happened to me these past couple days. Well I love you all. Have a great week this week and stay strong. SMile you are all Children of a loving Father in Heaven. Remember to always be safe and to think before you act. There is a great plan for you all and you all have a big purpose here.



LOve you all and ohhhh I will see you guys in 1 YEAR!!!! 



Love Elder Davis!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...