Thursday, February 15, 2018

Week 51.....Love day spent in the happiest place on earth... The Temple!!!


Well hi everyone!!!
I hope you guys had a great week filled with lots of amazing happy things because life is just the best! It really is though we have everything we need because we have a loving Father in Heaven!

So, this week was super awesome. First off, we had the opportunity to have Lizbeth an investigator of our and Juan another investigator of our join us in church on Sunday. They both loved it also! It was also the second time for both of them, so it has been awesome to see them grow over the past couple weeks and also has been such a privilege to get to know them. They both have taught me so many great thing and the experiences I have had with teaching them the plan of happiness that our Father in Heaven has for all of us.

Well we were also blessed by the opportunity to invited Lizbeth to be baptized and she said yes!!! Wooo!!! What a blessing that was and how happy i was to hear that from her. We have her scheduled for this Sunday after church if everything goes according to plan and she has the desire, so I know that she will be baptized very soon.

It is truly amazing though as a missionary to see how these people grow and change from the message we have the privilege to share every single day. I can truly say that every experience I have had to teach this message has just testified to me how true it is and how much joy there is in following the Plan of God.

So also, today is p-day for me here and that is because we went to the Temple today! What better day then Valentine’s day to get to go to the House of the Lord and spend a couple hours inside. I love the temple and it is truly the greatest place on earth that we can spend time at. I invite all you to learn about them and if you can to visit them because you will not regret it.

After the temple we had some meetings in the church nearby as a zone and then Elder Fuentes and I went to the Center of Monterrey! It was a ton of fun and I got to see a bunch of building that i haven't seen yet and I got pictures, so I will make sure to send those. Oh, also we went to this Famous little Sandwich place here and honestly it was the biggest sandwich I have had in my life. It was super good though, but I wasn't able to finish it so have the second half to finish later on tomorrow or sometime when I feel hungry again.

That's all the fun stuff that I have to share this time with you all. I love you all and hope that everything goes good for you all. May you all have joy this week and don't forget to always smile! Also, never forget that God loves you and that you all have an important part in this world.
Keep it real and See you all again when i email in like 5 days!!!

Love YOU all!

Love Elder Davis!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...