Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Week 94.......Let your light shine!

Family and friends!!!
What a blessed time of year it truly is in this beautiful month of December. How blessed we truly are... it is amazing! I hope you all can see the light of Christ this Holiday season and that we can all take time to refocus and remember why we celebrate this Christmas season!
Let your light shine forth to bless  the lives of others because we all truly have light within us given to us from our Father In Heaven!
 So real fast this last week was a blast and went by quick and sadly I don't have much time today so I will have to be quick with this email haha.
 1. This week I had a new opportunity come to my mission as I had the opportunity to go to a conference of all the LĂ­deres de Zonas (Zone Leaders). It was a fun and spiritual time and I can truly see Gods love and hand guiding this mission here.
2. Again this week I had the opportunity to have intercambios with other Elders! On Tuesday I worked with Elder Sochfield who is a marine and is from Utah and he is awesome. He has about 4 weeks out in the field and is killing it and it was fun to learn from him and see how much faith he had in the gift of tongs. I also had the opportunity to work with Elder Matamoros who is from Nigeria and is also an amazing Elder. I have been so bless by the opportunity to learn from others and I will always remember the things I have come to learn.
3. It has been cold all week and riding a bike has been a blast and the mud has come to stain a few of my white shirts but the work keeps on keeping on!!!
4. Well the rest of the week we put our shoulders to the wheel and pushed along trying to complete the will of our Savior here in monte Morelos. Tomorrow we have interviews which will be a great time!
 I love you all and hope you all are enjoying this time of year! Reach out to those who are alone and need a pick me up and let them feel your light.
 I pray and hope we may all follow the example of the Savior and can let our light shine to bring light to those who are lost in the dark.
YOU all can change lives with the light you have! Let it out!!! I love you all!
 Love your Friend
         Elder Davis!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...