Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 59.....Happy week, Learning week!

Well hello once again my loved ones! I hope you all are smiling on this beautiful day and that all is going well! I feel every week goes by faster and faster and this week for sure was the fastest one I have had this change! All is good here in Mexico and I'm still having the time of my life!


So, a little about the week. On Wednesday we had interviews with president and that went great! It was a great time talking to him and getting his counsel on how I can grow to become who I'm needed to be. I was also blessed by the zone for they celebrate my birthday and also Elder Galicias by buying us a cake! I also had my face smashed into the cake because that's a big thing here ha! It was a good experience and I think the first time that has happened to me in my life haha.

After all that fun on Wednesday we pretty much just had a normal day, but it was kinda a tough one. We faced a lot of rejection on Wednesday, but it was a good learning day for me. I’m thankful for the challenges that we are able to face to help us grow. I know I learned valuable lessons on Wednesday.

HAPPPPYYYYYY BBBBBDDDDDAAAAAYYYYY MOTHER!!!! Well it’s a little late but ya haha. I hope you had the greatest BDAY ever on Friday and that your wishes come true. I love you and thanks for the support and love you give me. I would not be here in Mexico without all that you have taught me. You are one of the biggest and greatest blessings I have received from my Father in Heaven!

Ok haha and to finish off my bday was great this year also! It was a very low key bday but we still celebrated it a little and I got to celebrate with a little cake! I felt the love of all you and I'm so thankful for all you guys in my life.

Thank you for all the Birthday wishes and I can’t believe I'm 21 years old now! I pray and hope all your guys wishes came true this week also. I hope you guys have an amazing week this week. Last week of the change here for us, so that means last week of Elder Fuentes's mission!!! We will for sure send him home on a good note and I know it will be a great week this week for us!

Love Your Friend Elder Davis!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...