Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 58........How truly blessed we are




Hello, my dear sweet family and friends! I hope this email finds you all healthy and well. I also hope you are all smiling because you all deserve to smile a lot.

Well really quick I don't have a ton of time today so this one might be the shortest yet. First off, this week went very well, and we felt and saw the Lords hand throughout the week In ALL things. We had divisions again this week on Tuesday and that went well. I got to work with Elder Carlos who has about 4 months out on his mission and it was such a blessing to me to see how much energy he has and his desire to serve the Lord.

We then worked a regular week pretty much until Saturday because we had the magnificent blessing to watch General Conference! Before my words on General Conference though because you all know that was going to come up in this email ha. Real quick, today we had our District Activity and we went to a big huge park that they have here in Monterrey filled with lots of fun things to look at. I also had the privilege to go with Elder Fuentes to visit some of his areas and those will be memories I will remember for the rest of my life.

Here is goes. We were truly blessed for this last weekend that came so quick and past even faster. The messages we heard were life changing and truly testified of the love our Father in Heaven has for us all. If you didn't get to watch it, I invite you with my whole soul to go watch just a little of it and if you can all of it. I promise you if you give your time to listen to the words of the living Prophet and Apostles it will change your life. Conference holds answers for every one of Gods children. It is filled with his love and the Saviors love for each and every one of us.

I know President Nelson is the Prophet of God and we are blessed to be able to listen to him. I love him and appreciate him with all my heart. He truly is a guide to us and only wants us to return home with him to our Father in Heaven. I won’t ruin the fun you will have of watching and learning from conference any more. I just want to invite you to watch it if you haven't and if you did get to watch it TO GO watch it AGAIN or reread the talks. Then write down the feelings you get from that exercise because I 

promise you, later on when you pass through hard time you will be able to go back to notes on conference and they will help you out so much.

I love you all. I truly do. Thank you for everything you do every day. Everyday try to be better then you where yesterday and everyday take a small step forward because that's all we must do to truly grow.

I love MY Savior, Jesus Christ he truly is OUR Savior. He is my best friend and my example, with him we have all we need.

With Love your friend Elder Davis.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...