Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 60.......Im going to be a "DAD"!?!



Well Hello everyone!!

This week went bye fast and I have a feeling the next will go bye even faster! So, a little back info is that this was the last week of the change and the last week of Elder Fuentes Mission! That meant a lot of flying around getting him ready to head home and also getting the area and everything ready for next change! Anyways it was a good one and a lot happened including some exciting news!



  

  This week was filled with a lot of lasts. Well a lot of lasts for Elder Fuentes luckily for me not yet! It was such a great learning experience for me to be a part of it all though. From being with him when he said good bye to friends he has made here to hearing his testimony for the last time here on the mission, everything I have been a part of with him has taught me something. I know that we meet and get to know people for a reason. That has really been a big thing for me that I have learned here on my mission. Everything that happens and everyone we meet in our lives has a purpose.



It’s part of the plan our Father in Heaven has for us and what we need to do is find out why. I know that we can always learn and grow from everyone around us and we are truly lucky to make and have the friends we have now. I’m thankful for every one of you because I know you all are a part of the Plan and that you all have or will teach me something. Thanks a ton for all you do!





  Ahhh also the big new I received yesterday for changes is... I’m going to be a "DAD" haha! Not really though so don't worry all is in order here and all is going well. I use dad because in mission language that's what they call it when you are going to be training! So yep I'm going to be training a new missionary which I'm super excited about. I know it’s going to be a ton of fun, I can’t wait for the opportunity to learn from him. I know it will be a wonderful experience for the both of us and that we will both learn so much and grow together. I get to meet him tomorrow so YEP I'm a little nervous, but all will turn out just fine!



   I love you all and I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks for all of you who write me little updates they mean the world to me! I would also love to hear from all of you because you all are so important to me! Have a great one! Keep smiling and trust the process! 



With Love your friend Elder Davis!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...