Monday, April 23, 2018

week 61....Hmmmm What to do now?






Well hello my lovely family and friends!
I hope all is calm and all is bright where ever this email finds you! Well I’m just going to jump into my craziest week of my life really quick! Not much time this week also so it might be a little short.



  Ok so to start it out we had changes Tuesday! So that day was bittersweet for me because I said good bye to Elder Fuentes but then real quick turned around and said hi to my new Companion right out of the MTC! It was an interesting day to say the least haha.

AHhh to add last Monday we ate Chinese food and it did not sit well with me and I found that out Tuesday at 3am when it decided to come back up. Ahhh and then again at 7 am right before I went to go meet the new missionaries that had arrived and before I went into Training for the trainers. It turned out ok though because I slowly started to feel better throughout the day.

My new companion is named Elder Cordova and he is from the state of Mexico. He is a great guy and speaks English pretty good so that has been fun. There is some sad stuff that has come up though this week so sadly I will be saying good bye to him Tomorrow and he will be returning to his home. He just has had a really hard time out here on his mission and came out here truly not having a desire to serve so he just needs to go home to figure somethings out. I'm doing alright with it all and it has for sure been a learning experience for me.



  I have truly learned this week that our Father in Heaven has a plan. His plan is perfect and all we must do is accept it and put all our faith in it. Sometimes there are curve balls here and there, but we must always remember that we are here to learn and if we are open we can learn so much. I love everything my father in Heaven has taught me this last week and I know I will be more prepared for everything to come my way in the future.

I love my Mission and I love everything that has passed. At first, we might not see what his plan is but if we have faith blessing will come from the experience.
I love you all and pray you have a great and amazing week!

Keep Smiling and loving life!!!!



Love Elder Davis!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...