Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 63.....Well hello once again loved ones!

I hope all is well with all of you and that this email finds everyone happy and healthy.

Let’s see here...
So, I don't have much to write about today to be completely honest. Since we had our Preparation day last Wednesday and then again today not much has happened.

We have just been working normally and trying to do the best we can in the two areas we are working in. We have seen some difficulties with finding new people because we haven't had much time to contact because we usually have lessons planned for most the day when we go from one area to the other. It has been a lot of fun though and every day is a new day with new things to figure out. I'm truly blessed to be with my 2 companions here working and learning and I know it is what I need to be doing right now at this time in the mission.

A great thing that happened this weekend here for us is that we had Stake Conference (Area Church Meeting). This was officially my second stake conference here in the stake (area) and it was just as good as the first. The important thing that happened during stake conference here was that the Stake Presidency (three people over the area) got reorganized which was a neat thing to see. Ahhh also the Bishop from my ward I'm serving in is also one of the new counselors in the stake presidency so that means that more change is coming this weekend also.
It will keep things interesting and change is good. I know though that all these changes are from our Heavenly Father.

I love my Father in Heaven and Know with all my heart he has a plan for us and it is perfect. You are all children of a loving Father in Heaven never forget that.

Pray to speak to him he is waiting to listen to you all.

Well that is all I have for you this week. I hope you all stay safe and that you can all feel the love I have for you all. I truly love each and every one of you and pray that all is well.
With Lots of love
Your Friend Elder Davis!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...