Monday, May 28, 2018

Week 66.....The close of a chapter and the start of a new one!

Hiiii Friends and Fam!

I hope all has been well with all you and that you are all happy and smiling!
Well not much time this week again haha. That is because we got changes Yesterday!

Well first things first after 7 1/2 months of time in the area Los Elizondo my time has come to a surprise end. It really did kinda come out of nowhere and we weren't expecting it, but I will be going to a new area called Santiago in the Roma Zone! Oh, I will also have the opportunity and privilege to once again train a new missionary! I'm beyond excited for all the changes and know they are from my Father in Heaven. I'm also super ready to learn and ready to gain the experiences that will come.

The only things I'm worried about is, I'm not sure if I have a house in this area because we are going to be opening the area and then also where we will eat and where is it located haha. It will be a fun day tomorrow though!

Besides the changes we had a normal week that just flew bye. Ricardo did receive the Holy Ghost yesterday and the priesthood which made it a great last Sunday for me in the ward of Los Elizondo. Also, they called a new Bishopric ( 3 people that are called to lead the people in the area) in the ward so that was fun to see. I got to say good bye to some of my friends as well because we got the changes right as church was ending at about 2:45ish.

Well besides what happened on Sunday we just did normal missionary stuff. Today we did finish off the trio with a bang by going and climbing a little Mountain here in the area. It was a bunch a fun and it was a great last little activity we got to do to end my time here. (Picture to follow this week as my camera would not upload to the computer) …..

I hope you all have an amazing week.
Please, Please ,Please always remember you all are so important and play a huge part in the Plan of our Father In Heaven!

I love you all and I know he loves you all. I also pray you will all have exciting adventures and that new things come your way this week that you can all learn and grow.
Every day is a gift from our Father in Heaven for us to learn and grow. Take the opportunities you have always!
Love you all!!!

LOVE your Friend Elder Davis!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...