Monday, June 11, 2018

Week 68...... Top 10 of the week!

Wooooow does the weeks just fly bye or what. Well once again this week flew bye and I don't have a ton of time again and it is starting to look like I'm going to be super busy all the time but hey that means work is being done! I hope all is well and this email comes to you happily!


Well here is the 10 most crazy and exciting things that happened this week and why I'm as happy as ever!

1. We have a baptism date set for this coming Sunday!
2. I got to play Basketball for the first time in 15 months on a wood floor.
3. There is a lake in our new area that is super pretty.
4. Working with the Zone Leaders one day this week we went up into the mountains to contact people and found an awesome view.
5. We found some new people this week in Santiago that seem interested.
6. Sharing a house with the zone leaders has been so much fun and I have learned so much and have also made life long friends.
7. I have never been so tired in my life from all we have been doing.
8. Still haven't gotten sun burnt that bad from blazing hot Sun
9. We all sleep outside on top of the roof because we have no AC!
10. We got to go to church yesterday across from the Temple.

I have never been so happy and I'm enjoying my time here so much. I have learned so much these last weeks and cant wait to keep learning more. I can truly say that everyday we have the opportunity to learn and its such a blessing. I love you all! I love my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ also. I know he lives. I know this is his church and he is at the head of it. May we all come unto Christ so we can be made stronger and keep doing the right things is my hope.
Have a great week!!!
LOve Elder Davis














No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...