Monday, June 4, 2018

week 67.....On to another week of adventures!

Wooooo! what a crazy week that has just come to pass! I had a ton of fun though and i hope you guys also had a crazy amazing week!

So a little about my week that just happened are the following points.
  
  1. I had changes on Tuesday and started training while opening a new area.
  2. My new area is Santiago and we are the first missionaries to be there.
  3. My new companion is named Elder Samaniego from Panama and is 18 years old
  4. We don't have a house so we are staying with the Zone Leaders Elder Brady and Elder Kirkman they are super awesome.
  5. I have been sleeping on a mattress out side this whole week haha. Not as bad as it sounds though.
  6. We have to take a 50 min bus ride to Santiago everyday to work and then one back to sleep.
  7. Santiago has the best ice cream in the mission so that's not good for me. 
  8. Our food situation is to long to explain but its all good we are eating everyday haha.
  9. There is no church building in Santiago so we go to the church building right across the street from the temple!
 10. My new zone is called Roma and is the biggest of the mission with 20 missionaries. 6 Sisters and 14 Elders.
 11. We went and ate at Denny`s today.
 12. For the first time in the Mission I used a dyer to dry my cloths today! 
 13. All this week it was pretty hot like 104 degrees everyday.
 14. I'm loving life and having so much fun! This is the greatest time in the world!

  Well that's all I have for you lovely people this Monday. I hope all is well this week and you guess keep moving forward. I love you all and pray for you all. You guys are a light to the world and all so special. ALways pray and read the scriptures and do the things you know you should be doing. Choose the right and i Promise you will get blessed from on high. Have an awesome week my friends!

 Love Your Friend Elder Davis!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...