Monday, June 18, 2018

Week 69 Recap.......Hey Dad! Happy Fathers day!




First off.... HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY DAD!!!

Also, a big happy Father’s Day to all of the other Dads out there you guys are all doing work so keep it up! Thanks for all your examples also!



Ok ok here we go real quick. So, this week was a good one. We had lots of things go down outside of our area so that kinda meant we didn't get much time to work in Santiago. That was a bummer, but we still had a great time and we had a BAPTISM to end the week! WOOOOO!



  So, this week like i already said was filled with other things we had to do. We had meetings with the Stake President of the stake we work in Tuesday and Wednesday and that took up pretty much the whole night of both those days. Also, with the situation we are in with no house in Santiago we weren't even able to really get out to Santiago. I'm pretty sure we only where able to go for like 1 hr on Wednesday. It’s OK though because the meetings went great and we got good input form the Bishops and Stake President and we all got on the same page. We are going to maybe have so more meetings coming up to finalize everything but its looking great!





Ok then on Friday we had "Return to MTC" and that was like a full day thing. The "Return to MTC" is something they have for the new missionaries and the missionaries that are training to just check in on how everything is going. It went really well also and i was super proud of Elder Samaniego because he works hard, and we were able to complete all the practices. We had a great time and it was a blast to see a bunch of friends who also came.

  

 Now to the best part of the week! The baptism! It went amazing and I just am so happy thinking about it. It was such a blessing to us to get to know Alexa (the girl who was Baptized). She is awesome, and it was so cool to teach her and watch her grow. I think that is my favorite part of this experience teaching these amazing people, just to see them with such a desire to learn and change. They all touch my heart. They are all so special to me and i know without a doubt they are so special to Our Father in Heaven.



   Well we ended on the best note i could think to end on for this last week. It was a week that we worked hard and had fun, so I feel great.



I love this opportunity i have to go out every day and represent my Savior. I know though it is not just me doing that. I hope you all remember always that every single one of you is a Representative of Jesus Christ. Make sure you are on the right path also so that you can be a worthy Representative. I know our Father in Heaven loves his children so much so that means he love every single one of you a ton, more then you know. I know my Savior lives also and I love him.



I love you all! Have a very very great week! Keep pushing and moving forward. I know you guys can do everything!

Love your friend Elder Davis!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...