Monday, July 2, 2018

Week 71.........New Month with a New President!


 I love you all let’s just get that out of the way first ha. I also hope you guys are doing amazing and just having the time of your lives. 



  So, this week was another flash before the eyes just like the others have been so far this change. It was a really productive week though in a few ways.

1. We said farewell to President and Sister McArthur and Welcomed in a new president.

 2. We finally got out and worked with some members from Santiago which helped us out a ton in getting to know new people.

 3. Elder Kirkman and I have started getting up at 6 am to go on a run every other morning.

4. Elections happened here yesterday so we had to be in at 6pm. 



 Well more on our new President. His name is President Maucotel. He is from the states but I'm not 100 percent sure from where. We are also still waiting to hear from him because everything has been 100% the same since he has got here. I know though he will teach us a bunch and help us grow. I am beyond excited to learn from him and it will be a great experience over these next 7 months to get to know him. 



 Hmmm so that is pretty much everything I got today. I can’t believe June has past and July has arrived, but I know with the coming of a new month comes a bunch of new opportunities!



I end with this. I know the Church is true. I know Russel M. Nelson is a Prophet of God, I love him and thank him for his example. I know our Savior lives my friends and family. He truly truly gave everything for us and then came back again for us. It is BECAUSE of him we can do all thing we do and that we have the chance to live with our families forever. I ask that you just all remember him and give thanks for him.



I love you all. I know your Father in Heaven, OUR Father in Heaven has an amazing, loving, special plan for each and every one of us. PRAY he is there and I promise you with my whole heart He is always listening because we are his children.

Have an amazing week!

Love your friend Elder Davis!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...