Monday, July 16, 2018

Week 73.................40 Days Of FUN!


Hey beautiful people you guys are all amazing and I just love you all. We are going to jump into to it really quick this week because sadly I am running short on time! Just always remember though I love you all and know you are all so very very special!


So the biggest things that have come to happen in the last week are these happy thing!

1. We have now started the 40 days of just super hot weather called the Canicula! I'm just super happy to turn red again!
2. We had 3 people come to church with us this week!!! Named Cristela, Fatyma, and Michel! They are awesome
3.There is a guy named Ian Jackson visiting Mexico form Germany and when he talks to us in English It makes me smile of joy because his accent is the coolest thing I have heard In awhile.
4. We might have finally found a house but who knows.
5. We showed up to an old investigators house that we haven't been able to find in 3 weeks and he told us he went to Texas for 3 weeks. We are teaching him tomorrow!
6. I had a donut today from Krispy Kreme's and also Ice Cream from Dairy Queen!

Well that is what I have for you all this week. I want you guys to know though that I love my Savior. He is my Best friend and I love him so much! He died for us all and we all can change thanks to him.
Always try to be better, we can always get better!

I love you all have a great week!!!
Love your Friend Elder Davis










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...