Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 72.........Summer or winter or both in one day?




Hhhhhiiii everrybody!!! I hope you guys had a great 4th of July because you all deserve it!



Well this week was crazy so let’s go! P.S. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!



  - For the 4th a Family in our ward bought us all Hamburgers and we also made the best Root Beer Floats we could make so we celebrated the 4th!

  - We had division this week and at the end of them to get back to the house we got a ride in a Fj Cruiser and it made my day.

  - During division the bus flew by the bus stop we needed to get off at and ended up dropping us off in the middle of the highway, so we had a fun walk on the highway against traffic for 10 mins.

 - The weather was bipolar this week and rained a lot even though this week we are supposed to start the hottest part of the year here.

 - To get to food on Saturday we walked up a street that turned into a river because it rained like a hurricane was passing over us. It was cool to be walking up the street as the cars were going back down the hill because all the water.

 - Changes happened but nothing really happened here... We are staying Put right where we are.

 - Taught a lesson last week while getting a haircut because our Investigator is a Barber and was super busy the day we went to give a lesson. SO, with permission we jumped in line to get a haircut and to teach a lesson.

 - One day this week the power went out in the house we were eating at, so we ate by candle light, greatest meal to date here.

 - Last Monday we went on a district activity to like an arcade thing. It was super exciting, and I had a blast! Best activity ever!

 

Well that is all I have for you this time. I love you all! I know you can do all thing if you just believe! Also remember to always have Patience in all that you do. Sometimes we need to remember to walk when we want to run!



Have the best week ever! I know our Savior lives and I know the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. You should give it a try if you have never read it. I promise you it will change your life!  



Ohhh ya shout out to the U.S.A for having a birthday this last week I wish I was there!!! Also Shout out too little Hunter for turning 20 this week on slurppy day!!!!

GO get a free slurppy! You all deserve it!
LOve your friend Elder Davis!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...