Monday, July 30, 2018

Week 75......I love you all just like I love Mexico!

I love you all! Also, I truly Love Mexico even though it feels like I am in an oven right now when I walk outside haha. It has been a great learning experience though to be here and every day is a new day we all have to learn, and I love that about life! So never forget that everyday go out and learn something. Also, always be happy!

 So, this week flew bye and again I don't have a whole lot of time today so this one will be short, but I hope sweet!

 This week we....

 1. Had intercambios which are divisions where we switch companions for that day. I got to go with an Elder named Elder Mateus from Brazil! He has about 3 months in his mission and is a little Firecracker! He works so hard and I love it and it was so much fun to speak with him because he is learning Spanish right now and has an awesome accent!

 2. Our water in our house went out on 2 different days this week so that was interesting to deal with but it’s all good everyone because I still got to shower and get all clean after being all sweaty all day!

 3. With our investigators this week it was a little weird because they all kinda just disappeared so that was a bummer, but we are hoping it was that they all just decided to go on vacations at the same time and just forgot to tell us ha! We hope this week will be a better week with them! It was a good lesson for us though and we know we just got to keep going through the opposition and keep a good happy attitude!

 4. We got to contact a lot, so we got to meet a lot of new people and I love every one of them because I know they are CHILDREN of our Father in Heaven!
 
5.We got to sing in the Stake Choir and have received permission to sing with them!
 
 Well sorry that it was another short one... I will try to get a longer one together next week! I love you all and I hope you all have a great week. Keep smiling and keeping stepping forward! I know our Savior died for each and every one of us. I know Our Heavenly Father lives and So does our Savior Jesus Christ. They know us each by name and they want the best for us. Always remember them and always try to make them smile as you go through your days this week! I love you all once again. Thanks for the pictures for those who sent me some I loved them and they all made me Smile!

 Love your Best Friend
 Elder Davis!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...