Monday, August 20, 2018

Week 78.......Changes are great!!!!

Well hello everyone!!! I love you all, I hope you all know that by now because I have like for 18 months been saying that to you all now and I will continue to do it because it is true!!!

Ok but sadly I don't have a ton of time today, so this will be a short one! OK so here it is!

 
       1.      We got changes yesterday and I am get changed woooooo! My new area will be called   Valle Alto and it is the area of the Temple so yes, I can say I have the Temple in my area which makes me so happy.

 

2.      Another add on to changes is that I am going to go into another white wash and that means my companion and I will both be new to the area.

 

3.      Then it gets happier I AM GOING TO TRAIN AGAIN WOOOO!!!! I am super excited that for another 2 changes in a row I will get to train another new missionary. Also, I am going to be able to be a District Leader, I can’t wait to help out and serve with all I got here in this new area and new everything.

 

4.      With me becoming a trainer again that means I have officially finished the training of Elder Samaniego and I will truly miss him. He is a great Elder and I know he is a better Elder then me haha. I learned a lot from training him and that is what I am so thankful for.

 

5.      The next biggest news is that Elder Bednar is coming to speak to us the 1st of September!!!! I am super excited for that and it will be so amazing to be able to be in the same room as an apostle of the Lord.
 
 Well that is all I got this week. We did play some basketball today so that was a good way to end our last day together here. I am so thankful for our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ I know he lives. He shed blood from every pore for all of us and because of his Sacrifice we can change, we can get back on the covenant path, we can become more like him.

  I also know that we must do our part now because our Father in Heaven and our Savior have done theirs and are continuing to do what they need to do. So, I want to invite all to do their part this week to complete the purpose of our Father in Heaven which is to bring to pass the gift of Eternal life for all his beloved children.

 Keep pushing forward through all things. You guys are all so strong. You can do all things I know you can. I love you all!

 Love Your Friend Elder Davis
 
 
 


 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...