Monday, August 6, 2018

Week 76..........ReEnergized



Hello Family and Friends!!!



 I pray all is well and that all is good where this letter might find you! I love you all and that will never change!



SO, This week was a hot and fun one and I have never been so happy in my life, so nothing could be better with me!



 OK so this week on Tuesday we had Zone Conference and it was amazing. It was really the first time I got to hear from President Maucotel and it was so special. I love him, and I know he is the President this Mission needed at this time. He did change somethings up from what we had been doing but changes are good, and I know without a doubt that the changed we saw where from Our Father in Heaven. We can’t use backpacks, Flower ties, Cameras outside of p-day, and other things like that but that isn't bad at all. I am so excited for this new beginning to say because it gives me a chance to become a better missionary then I have been. I am so thankful for that because I know we all can get better and change just a few little things to get ourselves more on the convent path. We are so blessed to have that opportunity everyday honestly and it something we shouldn't take lightly. 



 Other things we did this week was work wooooo!!! I love the Work I am blessed to do it every day. getting to know so many new people and Inviting them to follow our Savior is life changing. Seeing people so willing to change also has blessed my life so much. I know this is truly the work of the lord in these times. We did have our Zone activity today which as a fun time. We just had like a sports day playing some basketball and football(soccer). It was a fun time and I always love the chance to play basketball so that makes me happy. We also had a little Family Home evening that we put on as missionaries for the recent converts and investigators who don't have the opportunity to have one themselves. It was so much fun, and I want to invite everyone to have a family Home evening. Just try it if you haven't done one in a while, I can promise you it will bring more Love and piece into your home and bless every member of your family!
 

 We have Interviews with President Tomorrow so I'm looking forward to talk to him and to get to know him better.



 I love my mission and I am so blessed to be here today In Mexico. I know Our Savior lives and I know he Bled from every pour for each and every one of us. We are so lucky to have an older brother like him and a Father in Heaven. I invited you all also to follow the example of Our Savior this week in all things! I know and promise that if we try it will change our lives!



I love you all!!!! Have a amazing happy week!!! 



 Love Your Friend Elder Davis!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...