Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Week 79.............The Family just keeps getting bigger!

Good After noon everyone!!!! I hope all is well out there where ever you guys are reading this and that all is well! I love you all WOOOOOO!!!

Well ok I will explain the title first hahaha. So this week I welcomed in my third son into the mission woooooo!!!! Meaning that for the 3rd time I have the privilege to train! So his name is Elder Cruz and he is from Hidalgo Mexico. He is 19 years old and ya we get along really good so it has been a blast the last couple days getting to know him and everything.
We are also in a brand new area and it has been a new adventure getting to know another new area. The area is probably also the biggest I have ever worked in but it is a great ward that we have the opportunity to be in. To explain the ward a little I will just let you guys know what our food appointment where this last week.

So...
**Tuesday: We ate with a ex Stake President and that was fun
**Wednesday: We ate with an Ex Mission President who right now is serving in the Presidency of the stake.
**Thursday: We ate with the area 70 and his family!
**Friday: Was a great yummy food with a convert
**Saturday: Another Ex Mission President.
**Sunday: Elder Trevino the area 70 and his family again.

So I am super excited because the ward is full of experience mixed with new people learning the gospel and it is awesome! Well this week was a blast and I love all of my time out here what a blessing it is!

I hope you all have an awesome week and all goes well! I am super excited for this coming Saturday because Elder Bednar is coming to visit us and what a blessing that will be for all of us! That means though that we as missionaries need to prepare ourselves to receive answers from the Holy Ghost.

I also want to invite all of you to prepare yourself to receive the prompting of the Holy Ghost this week!
In 1 Nephi 10:19--- It tells us that if we are diligent as we look the mysteries of God will become know unto us by the Holy Ghost. I testify of that and know it is true. Prepare yourself and do what you know you all have to do and then you will start receiving the answers you are looking for!
I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

Love your friend

Elder Davis!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...