Monday, August 13, 2018

Week 77..................77 Weeks in Mexico and I love it!




 Let me see here, let me see here... Ahhh ok ok so first off HELLO everyone!!! I love you all and you all are all amazing so keep it up!



Ok so I don't really know what happened this week because I think this week was legit the fastest week ever in my life. That scares me also because it seems like everything is moving faster in this beautiful world! So, I'm going to fill you all in on what I do remember! 



 SO, to begin the week we had Interviews on Tuesday! It was the first time I have had Interview with Presidente Maucotel and it was amazing. He is such a great man and I love him so much. Also, Hermana Maucotel is amazing awesome, and I know they are truly called by our Father in Heaven to be presiding over us here in the mission Monterrey Oeste! I am truly blessed to be learning under there loving care now just like I did with the President and Sister McArthur.



So that was the highlight early in the week and the other thing that happened early on this week was that my companion got sick :(. It finally got to him this Mexican food and everything, so he was not feeling too hot for a couple days this week with Stomach problems and stuff like that. I personal think that it was from some reheated meat that we ate this week with a bunch of flies that were landing on it before we ate it. I did think that the meat tasted good though so hmmm we will never know. The good thing though is that he is healthy once again and Happy so that makes me happy.



 Ok ok the other things I remember is that I got a package this week wooooo!!!! Thank you, Mom and Grandma and Dad, for that it was perfect, and I loved it! I sadly won’t be able to get to use all the flower ties I got but I love them all! The good thing though is that mom you will be able to see me in person the first time I will use them!



Also the 4 of us missionaries that live together received some meat from a family in the ward so on Wednesday night we had a little BBQ night which was super fun and good! Something else that happened is that we got bunk beds and I love them and It makes me feel like a young kid again begging to be able to sleep up on the top bunk. Don't worry mom I haven't fallen yet so I'm 100% safe, but I won’t be surprised if one night I do fall while I am trying to get down in the middle of the night to do something. Hmmmm then the last thing I can remember is that we had Stake Conference yesterday! It was awesome and oh ya Elder Brady, Elder Samaniego, Elder Kirkman and I sang In the Stake Choir!!! HAha it was a blast to sing and we did have permission from Presidente Maucotel so everything was perfect. 



 In the conference they talked a lot about Ministering, so I want to invite all you guys to do just that GO OUT and MINISTER to someone in need. It can just be a simple conversation with someone that can help them feel the love they need to keep going. Also, always remember to listen because that is also a very important part of all things. Listen to others this week and also listen closely to the whisperings of the spirit because I promise you that you will find answers you are looking for.



 I love you all. I know God and our Savior love you all. I know they Live and I know without a doubt they both want the very best for us. We just have to do our part and do all we can to put our lives in harmony with the teachings of the lord. I know you all can do it! Pray for help! Have an amazing week Everyone!!!



 Love your friend Elder Davis!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...