Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Week 95......On to the Final Change..

Family and friends!!!!!!!!!
You are all amazing and special never ever forget that!!! Also never every forget to let your light shine to help and bless all those around you. Never ever forget that you are all Sons and Daughter of a Father In Heaven who loves you so much!

So this week was fun and lots of things happened and lets see if I remember what happened. Also I have 7 weeks left out here In the Place which has stole my heart so its time to give it our all!

So first off I am going to be staying here in Monte Morelos for my last change and for the next 7 weeks. I will have the same Companion Elder Santiago and it is going to be a blast!
We have lots of work to do and it looks like this last change will be awesome! So besides changes that we are having this coming week with people coming and going tomorrow, we are going to have our Christmas Party for our Rama (Branch) Friday so we are just trying to invite everyone we can to that.
We are also going to have a Christmas Devotional with Presidente this coming Friday which will also be fun. It is the time of the season to celebrate but always remember why we Celebrate!

Other things that happened this last week is that I got to work again with other Elders in Intercambios (exchanges) and learn from them! I worked with a good friend Elder Barrientos who is from The City of Mexico and then also Elder Abreu who is from the Dominican Republic (Shout out to Elder Smith!).
I have really enjoyed the opportunity to work with so many Elders this change and this coming change it will be a blast to work once again with the brand new Elders. We also had Interviews with Presidente Maucotel this last week which went great and then had a Elders Quorum activity here which went good!

I love my Mission so much and It has blessed my life in so many ways! I can never ever repay the blessings I have received here and I know my Savior lives and loves us all. I hope you all have an amazing Week and that it all turns out great for the coming holidays.
Have yourselves a early Merry Christmas and let us all remember how much The Savior of the World has done for each and everyone of us.
Because of him we will live forever, Because of him we can become families forever. Because of him we can always be happy and always feel the love of our Father In Heaven. Because of him we truly have everything.
I love you alll!!!!
Have a great Week!
Love your friend Elder Davis!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...