Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 96............!Marry CHRISTmas!


So here we are on this very Special day!
The day that we enjoy time with Family and friends and also a day filled with love and Presents haha!
The most important thing to remember is our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. I love him and I know he loves you all and I pray and hope that on this special day you can feel all his love because we are never alone.

This week was a great week! We had changes and welcomed new missionaries into the Zona, two of which are brand new Missionaries from the States which is awesome! I love talking with the new Missionaries and they are such big example to me because of the Sacrifices they are doing to be here. I love them all and I know god has placed them in my life to teach me something.
This week we also had our Devotional with Presidente which went Great. It was a 2 hour Devotional where we sang Christmas Hymns and listened to Presidente and His wife talk. We also watched some videos and just had a great time. Also at the end they gave us a slice of home made Apple Pie which made me happy and was Delicious!
The rest of the week was filled with little Christmas Miracles as we found a couple new families and new people to teach so we will see how they continue to progress in the coming weeks!

I love my Savior and I know he lives. I know we all are not perfect but with and through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can become better people and better children of our Father that is in Heaven. I know this experience here In Mexico has changed my life forever and I know that I am a new Person. I am a better person then I was before I left and I pray to never go back to who I was before.

We always need the Saviors help and can not do this thing called life without him. He as well as his teachings bring true and everlasting joy. I am so blessed to be able to be here In Mexico on this Christmas Day and I am so blessed to have more time as a Missionary.
I love you All and I hope all your Dreams come true this Christmas and during the coming new year.
LES AMO!!!
Love Your Friend Elder Davis!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...