Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 97.......The blessed year of 2018!

Happy New Year my dear and beloved family and friends!

I hope this email finds all of you happy and ready to take on another opportunity of a great new year.

I am excited to see what is to come my way in 2019 and I hope that I can continue to be a servant for my Savior and Redeemer and my Father In Heaven. I also hope that you all can enjoy the best year of your lives and that all will be well!
Remember to be safe today and always remember who you guys are as sons and daughter of God!

Well looking back today on the week that has passed I also look back on the year that is coming to a sweet end. I realize that this year... the year of 2018 was the greatest, happiest, hardest, craziest year of my life and I was blessed every single second of it. 2018 will be for now the only full year that I will be able to say that I was a Missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints which is with out a doubt in my mind and heart is the True Church of Jesus Christ. I have learned so much from this year and I will forever be blessed for the privilege I had to be a Missionary.
I also have come to grow closer to my Father In Heaven this last year more then ever before and I pray that I will continue to grow in the coming year of 2019. I am excited to see you all in 2019 and to be able to learn from you all with all that happened in your lives in 2018.

I love Being a missionary and there is nothing greater then this Service! I also hope that we all can set goals to help us become more like our Savior and also to help those in need. Also to set goals to resolve conflicts or doubts that we have in our lives.

I love you all and I know you all are so amazing! You all can do anything you set your heart on this coming year. May this year bring you joy and éxito (Success) is my wish for you all!
Have an amazing start to a new year and be safe!
Love your Friend Elder Davis!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...