Thursday, March 23, 2017

5th Letter from the Mexico City MTC

ONEEEEE MONTTTHHHHH DDDOOOWWWWNNNN!!!! So im pretty much done with my mission haha jk got 23 months left yessssss. We partied as hard as we could haha. Bought some sodas and had a little celebration for like the 10 mins we had of free time. if the time goes by like it has been then like its going to feel like 5 more months. HMMMMmmmmm so what happened this week. Well first off the weeks here at the MTC are starting to fly by!!! Like its kinda sad but also I'm super excited to get out into Monterrey. Oh hahaha GUESSES WHHHHOOOO GAAAVVVEEEEE AANNOOOTHEERRR TAAAALLLKKKK!!! So yep just like it says for the 2nd week in a row I gave a talk in church. I don't know if they like hearing from me so much or they think I'm terrible at Spanish so they just want to hear me hahaha. It was good though better then the first one. Spanish is still coming. I'm definitely not going to be super good for another like 6 months haha but it's OK I'm fine with that. We had some awesome devotionals on Sunday and all of them left me filled with the spirit. This is not my mission. This is my father's in heavens mission. I'm not here for myself I'm here to serve and love the people of Mexico. That's my purpose here to serve them and do everything I can in my power to help them. In a sense I don't matter. I am a messenger and a servant of God. I love him and he loves me and through him everything is possible. I will get the language because he will bless me. I feel his love for all of you. You guys are never alone. I am here with you all in spirit and I know if you need it pray and heavenly father will bless you. I love you all. Thanks for everything you all have done for me. You have blessed my life in ways I never understood. I pray you feel my support for all that you guys do. I apologize if I ever did anything to hurt you or to make you upset. I take that upon myself. If I was ever mean I apologize. I didn't mean to do that. I challenge you all to always Remember to never lower your standards just to be accepted in life. You are perfect how you are do not change just because others are.I pray you all will be safe this week and have a great week. God be with you till we talk again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...