Thursday, March 9, 2017

3rd Letter From Mexico MTC


 HMMMM LETS SEEEEE.  Well  wow i guess i have been out like 16 days now and that does not seem real!!  Spanish is coming but It is hard like wow there's a lot of rules haha. I do know more them i knew last week though so at least im learning haha. I will probably be fluent in like a week or 2 hahaha hahah hahaha. I went to the temple today and it was the most spiritual thing ever. It os such a special place and i cant wait to go back. The spirit is so strong there!.One of the most exciting things this week is that it rained hahaha it was super sick!!! It smelt just like back home after it rains for the first time and it was great but kinda sad. Shout out to all the homies who emailed me throughout the week thanks a ton. Emailing last Thursday was so much fun weird like i have never really emailed before but i guess i have to get used to it. I'm glad I got to be on the same time and chat with 2 of my most favorite people in the world. Back to Spanish real quick, The gift of tongues is so real and I would be nowhere without it. I am so humble that my savior helps everyday and every second with it. Oh yah I have never studied so hard in my life also and never really thought I wanted to but I do. Like every chance I get I like studying Spanish or the book of Mormon. Like this place has changed me more in the past 2 weeks  then I have changed in like the last year of my life haha. There are dogs parking all night and they must live right out side our wall that is up around us or something. A little back ground on this place i found out this week is that This mtc is the biggest mtc in the world in land size and it used to be an old church high-school before they decided to change it to the mtc. So I guess this place is super old which Is cool. But it's kinda weird because some of my Spanish teachers tell us how they lived here when they where younger and went to school here. There are still like high-school sports trophy's in the gym hahaha like Idk why but there is. My companion Elder sanders got his eye poked pretty bad while playing basketball yesterday and we got to go to bed and hour early hahaha doctors orders not ours. Nothing else has really happened though just teaching and learning and teaching and learning. It's OK though. I love it. God is so good and helps us so much. Just look at all the good things in your life and those are blessings from your father in heaven. Love and miss you all. I hope I have a better email for next week. Stay strong and stay Safe! 
Elder Davis 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...