Monday, May 1, 2017

10th week Recap 1st Baptism

What a blessing this week has been to a little elder from Rocklin, California. I have never felt the spirit so strong in my life. I had the opportunity this week to baptize one of the girls we have been working with. What a blessing she has been to me, I know this is his baptism though. I give all the glory to Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost for blessing me with this opportunity to serve and love all here. I love them and owe them all things. This week has been the best week of my mission if not one of the best of my life, it was the first time I have ever got to baptize. I will never forget that feeling and it has made me want to baptize everyone haha. I know with our Lord and Savior this is possible, I will achieve, serve an honest and faithful mission with him helping me every step I take, I love him.  I do miss home though and I think about it a lot but what is life without hard things hahaha. I have learned in 2 short months or 70 days haha that I can do all things because of my Savior and I will be able to go through hard things with his love. I hope all is well back home or where ever you might be. May the Lord bless you in your trails and hard times because it makes you stronger always know that. I also went on exchanges this week with the zone leaders because my companion is a district leader. That was so much fun and it’s so crazy to be able to learn new things from other missionaries. It’s been super-hot here and I don’t have A/C so it’s pretty much sweat all day and all night haha. It does change very fast though the weather its weird. One day its legit 106 the next like 80 hahahah. I have had a ton of fun and I feel so blessed, be strong this week for you are never alone. Never forget the good and happy times. For those in school congrats on another year coming to an end soon, how crazy is time I swear it fly’s by before your eyes. Cherish the moments for they soon will pass and take on new things with a smile and love. Love all be strong, DO THE THINGS YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD BE DOING!!!. Have faith and hope in all things. I leave you with my heart felt testimony that Jesus Christ lives, he is everything to me, he has given you all things you have now, as you choose the right and stay faithful he will bless you with even more wonderful things that you cannot even imagine. Always be thankful for all he has done for you. Look and you will find him there right by your side, he will walk step for step with you through all things. I know this all to be true.
 Love Elder Davis

Questions I asked him:

How is the Spanish coming?  Its good I’m happy
Do you serve in more than one Branch?  Only 1 branch
What do you do during the week? He studies from 7 to 11 in the morning then work the rest of the day
What do you do on your P-days?   they clean, rest and of course they email home
What are the stores like in the area? Stores are very small but I have all I need- (Because I send stuff to him)
I asked him if he has eaten anything crazy?  Um sometimes I don’t know what I’m eating ha-ha so that’s crazy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...