Monday, May 15, 2017

12 Week letter

6 Weeks in the field....What is time!!!!!


Wow how fast this journey has been so far. It has been filled with so much that I sometimes forget things haha. I have had my worst of times and the most difficult but also my best times in my life. How blessed I have been to be sent here and to be sent at this time. The field is ready and we all must work with the Lord and do his work that I testify brings nothing but happiness and joy. Well this week was another fast one filled with happiness. OH, AND I GOT TO TALK TO THE FAM YESTERDAYYYYYY.... So, amazing that we have technology that we have to day and how blessed we are that we can talk to loved one’s miles away. It filled my heart with joy seeing the family I have come to love with my heart, they are amazing and I’m so lucky to call them mine. But talking to them makes me want to work, it makes me want to spread the happiness that I have felt. We are lucky to be sealed for time and all eternity to the ones we love but others don’t know about that amazing blessing. So, this week I invite you to work at teaching others about families, spread the word and the happiness that comes with it. I promise you it will strengthen you as you share and his blessings will pour down around you and your families. I want you to all know I’m doing all I can and working until I’m about to fall over to share and do all things to bless others. They have blessed me more than I believe I have blessed them. I love them with my whole heart and they are my family and my heart has become all about them. Serve others because that’s what we have been sent to do. Don’t worry about yourself because there are others who are struggling that need each and every one of you. You are all special to me and our father in heaven. He loves you more then you know and I also love you all and only wish the best of thing on you all. May you look with light and love to our Heavenly Father’s children. They all deserve to feel special like you guys get the opportunity to feel. I pray you will be safe and don’t be prideful because that can ruin all things. It all comes from our father in heaven I testify of that. I love him and I love his children. I am his servant as I look to serve all with love. I am at your call and I will serve all you as best as I can.

BE STRONG AND SAFE with love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...